SeeClickFix Blog #3

• Has the status of your issue changed since the last time you checked it?  Explain your answer.

My status for the SeeClickFix issue is still same as closed case, so my seeclickfix is already been fixed on 5/18/17.

• On Edublog #1 you were asked to predict whether or not SeeClickFix would fix the problem you reported.  Did you find that your prediction came true?  Explain your answer.

Yes because my issue is already been handled by the City of Oakland’s workers before I even did edublog #1.

• Are you satisfied with the result of the issue you reported?  Explain why, or why not.

Yes, I’m very satisfied because my issue is already done that quick and surprised that the City of Oakland listened to a high schooler with less power and authority than them.

• Do you think that SeeClickFix is a useful tool for helping people fix problems in their communities?  Explain your answer.

Will this depends on what issues the SeeClickFix can let you select, but other than that its pretty good for the citizens of Oakland’s voices to be heard and have a great impact on the communities or neighborhoods.

• If you could change or improve SeeClickFix, what would you do?  Explain your answer.

I will let the citizens of Oakland to pick issues that they have problem with the communities or the neighborhoods (if the City of Oakland can fix the issues depending on what problem it is) and the citizens of Oakland can be happy with their areas to be clean.

• Which class project do you think was best able to help the people who resisted an oppression gain agency:  SeeClickFix or the May Day March?  Explain your answer.

SeeClickFix is best to help people this way because the person can just take a picture, explain with great evidence, or whatever unlike the mayday march, which will take all day to protest against the people who is not going to listen to them and the mayday march is pretty tiresome and tedious (To be Honest).

• Do the results of the SeeClickFix and May Day projects imply that one form of resistance is better than another?  Explain your answer.  

Its up to the people to decide what’s best for the individuals to know for their style, but the results will convince the people to change over depending on how the SeeClickFix and May Day projects did.